Assembly of ‘Statue of Equality’ statue began in JIVA, Samshabad. 10 engineers from Aerosun Engineering, China came to the site on March 6th and started working on assembling of gajarajas – elephants. All the tools required for assembly such as plasma cutting machines,welding machines, cutting sets etc have been provided to the techinicians. Nearby guesthouse has been arranged for their stay. So far ears, tusks, trunk of 10 elephants have been readied for welding. Also, assembling of Padmapeetam has started. With regards to statue structural erection work,7.5 meter structure for gajarajas and 3 tier lotus structure will be completed in 3 days. In the next 10 days, elephants will be moved to the erected structure. Planning for building the 3 tier Lotus structure will also be completed.
- Dynamic Fountain Pipes reach the Site! August 10, 2017
- Discussion on Lighting for Bhadravedi – Moves into Action from Paper! August 4, 2017
- Meeting Milestones and Moving Ahead! August 3, 2017
- ‘Entertainment and Enlightenment’ – Second Session Update! August 2, 2017
- ‘Divine Conch (Shanku) and Divine Discus (Chakra)’ – Get ready to see 36 of these Shine in Glory! July 29, 2017