Assembly of ‘Statue of Equality’ statue began in JIVA, Samshabad. 10 engineers from Aerosun Engineering, China came to the site on March 6th and started working on assembling of gajarajas – elephants. All the tools required for assembly such as plasma cutting machines,welding machines, cutting sets etc have been provided to the techinicians. Nearby guesthouse has been arranged for their stay. So far ears, tusks, trunk of 10 elephants have been readied for welding. Also, assembling of Padmapeetam has started. With regards to statue structural erection work,7.5 meter structure for gajarajas and 3 tier lotus structure will be completed in 3 days. In the next 10 days, elephants will be moved to the erected structure. Planning for building the 3 tier Lotus structure will also be completed.
- Statue of Equality Project – Fixing of Lotus Petals Fourth Level Completed May 18, 2017
- Statue Of Equality – Bhagavad Ramanuja’s Tridandam to Appear Soon!!! May 9, 2017
- WALK FOR EQUALITY ON RAMANUJACHARYA’S MILLENNIUM BIRTHDAY CELEBRATIONS IN VARIOUS DISTRICTS AND COUNTRIES May 4, 2017
- HH Chinna Jeeyar Swamiji with Prime Minister Narendra Modiji on Ramanuja Sahasrabdi Day May 1, 2017
- PM Modi Released Commemorative Stamp on 1000th Birth Anniversary of Sri Ramanujacharya May 1, 2017