Assembly of ‘Statue of Equality’ statue began in JIVA, Samshabad. 10 engineers from Aerosun Engineering, China came to the site on March 6th and started working on assembling of gajarajas – elephants. All the tools required for assembly such as plasma cutting machines,welding machines, cutting sets etc have been provided to the techinicians. Nearby guesthouse has been arranged for their stay. So far ears, tusks, trunk of 10 elephants have been readied for welding. Also, assembling of Padmapeetam has started. With regards to statue structural erection work,7.5 meter structure for gajarajas and 3 tier lotus structure will be completed in 3 days. In the next 10 days, elephants will be moved to the erected structure. Planning for building the 3 tier Lotus structure will also be completed.
- June 27th – Chennai Airport awaits 7th Consignment, SOE Updates – Exclusively for you ! June 21, 2017
- First Discussion on Lighting Design Begins.. – Welcoming Mr.Kevin, Our Lighting Design Consultant! June 16, 2017
- Mark your dates and Watch for updates – Quite a lot happening by end of June ! June 13, 2017
- This Week – Don’t Miss Making of Tridandam and its Significance – Just for You ! June 9, 2017
- Wait No Longer to Take Part in this Historical Monument – Statue Of Equality May 27, 2017