Assembly of ‘Statue of Equality‘ statue began in JIVA, Samshabad. 10 engineers from Aerosun Engineering, China came to the site on March 6th and started working on assembling of gajarajas – elephants. All the tools required for assembly such as plasma cutting machines,welding machines, cutting sets etc have been provided to the techinicians. Nearby guesthouse has been arranged for their stay. So far ears, tusks, trunk of 10 elephants have been readied for welding. Also, assembling of Padmapeetam has started. With regards to statue structural erection work,7.5 meter structure for gajarajas and 3 tier lotus structure will be completed in 3 days. In the next 10 days, elephants will be moved to the erected structure. Planning for building the 3 tier Lotus structure will also be completed.
- The 162 Feet Tridandam Erection Process Begins –An Event of Great Significance! October 17, 2017
- Exclusive updates on The Thirumukham (the face), The Tridandam (flag pole)! October 14, 2017
- Bhagavad Ramanuja’s Thirumukham enters the Sri Ramanuja Sahasrabdi site October 1, 2017
- SRI RAMANUJA SAHASRABDI–COUNT DOWN BEGINS – March 25th to April 21st – ENCAPSULATED FIRST CUT DETAILS JUST FOR YOU!’ September 25, 2017
- Parliament of Victoria witnesses Ramanujacharya ! September 19, 2017