The Shilpi Stone work in and around Bhadravedi site has begun. Bansipahadpur Pink Stone is being used to construct the masonry around the Bhadravedi site. The stone is being brought all the way from Bansipahadpur, Rajasthan. The first truck load of the pink stone has already been delivered today. The work has begun and is currently underway. 250 stone sculptures will be working on carving the pink stone. In a weeks time, the Shilpi stone masons will begin the cladding and assembly work and give us our first sample. Around 600 shilpis from around Rajasthan will be working on this project, using around 4-5 truck loads of stone material. Tonnes of stone has been sanctioned and procured for the purpose of the Sahasrabdi SRS Project.
- The 162 Feet Tridandam Erection Process Begins –An Event of Great Significance! October 17, 2017
- Exclusive updates on The Thirumukham (the face), The Tridandam (flag pole)! October 14, 2017
- Bhagavad Ramanuja’s Thirumukham enters the Sri Ramanuja Sahasrabdi site October 1, 2017
- SRI RAMANUJA SAHASRABDI–COUNT DOWN BEGINS – March 25th to April 21st – ENCAPSULATED FIRST CUT DETAILS JUST FOR YOU!’ September 25, 2017
- Parliament of Victoria witnesses Ramanujacharya ! September 19, 2017