Bhagavad Ramanuja is respected as the Acharya of Lord Venkateswara in Tirumala hills. His immense contributions to Tirumala temple are to be read and understood by every devotee of the Lord. Sri Chinna Jeeyar Swami visited Tirumala Hills today to pay respects to Bhagavad Ramanuja and convey to him the status of ‘Statue of Equality’ coming up in JIVA, Sri Ram Nagar, Telengana. Bhagavad Ramanuja’s feet appear at the level of Lord’s feet in the Tirumala temple. Lord Venkateswara’s identity was established by Bhagavad Ramanuja as the holder of Conch and Discus as the form of Vishnu.
Swamiji pays his obeisance to Sri Venkateswara Swami and let him know of the work that is being done to preserve the teachings of Bhagavad Ramanuja as part of ‘Statue of Equality’ project!
- Swamiji’s darsan of Sri Venkateswara Swami started exactly where it paused 12 years ago!
- TTD EO received Swamiji as the procession of Lord in Garuda Seva began..!
- Swami was offered to extract ‘gandham’ that was then applied to amma varu residing in the heart of Lord Sri Venkateswara!
- Swami was welcomed into the main temple by the Jeeyars and the temple priests at 5:30am for Nijarupa darsanam!
- Swami also was able to have the Nethra darsanam of Lord in the next one hour!
- Swami was offered ‘gaja sesha mala’ as HE passed through the Bheti Anjaneya sannidhi!
- It seemed like the Lord and Sri Swamiji were craving to see each other after 12 long years!