As the rains pour in, and festival of lights and joy is fast approaching, the Statue of Equality is shaping up to bless us in the form of an extra-ordinary inspirational figure for generations!
A quick update on the status of work at SOE for all our donors, readers, volunteers and aspirants!
• The Divine Thirumukham (face) will begin to oversee all of us beginning the 15th of October!
• Lotus base is beautifully being adorned with primary polish at the feet of the Statue of Equality!
• Royal elephants aligning and positioning themselves for hosting Ramanuja Acharya
• Tridandam (flag pole) has reached the site glorifying the ‘Supreme Power, Nature and The Beings’
• 4000 square metres of Bhadravedi Temple Complex construction is complete