On the eve of 1000 years, Birth anniversary celebration of great Acharya Sri Ramanujacharya, His Holiness Tridandi Chinna Jeeyar Swamiji started Statue of Equality project in Sriramnagar, Shamshabad, Hyderabad, India (10 KMs from Hyderabad Airport). Sri Ramanujacharya was one of the greatest Philosopher, Social reformer, Administrator, Visionary, Spiritual guru true Icon of Equality, who established Equality among all human beings regardless of nationality, gender, race, caste or creed. He Provided Sankha and Chakra to Lord Venkateswara of Tirumala and thus became Acharya (Preceptor) even to Lord
$1,119.00 donated of $10,008.00 goal
17 Days Left
- Sri Ramanuja, a revolutionary social reformer and humanitarian, liberated millions of people from social, cultural, and economic discrimination with a foundational belief that every human is equal regardless of nationality, gender, race, caste, or creed.
- Sri Ramanuja distilled ageless vedic scriptures and ancient wisdom to promote the timeless message of equality that “Nature is inherently non-discriminatory and Equality is cornerstone of life”
- HONORING THE PAST, INSPIRING THE FUTURE
- The Statue of Equality(SOE) also honors the life of Sri Ramanuja, a renowned Vedic Theologian and philosopher, and a true icon of equality. Sri Ramanuja’s revolutionary thinking transformed the lives of people subjected to extreme class discrimination when he opened the temples to them 1000 years ago, an almost unthinkable act at the time.
- Salient features:
- 216 ft sitting statue of Sri Ramanujacharya made with 5 metals
- 108 Temples or Divya desams which were identified as beacon lights for the message of equality will be consecrated around the SOE.
- A gold Deity of Sri Ramanujacharya will be consecrated for daily worship, An exclusive dynamic fountain will shower gratitude to Sri Ramanujacharya in the form of water & prayer, Many Inspiring incidents of Sri Ramanujacharya will be exhibited & complete life history of Sri Ramanujacharya will be demonstrated with state of the art technology.
WHY Statue of Equality: It will:
- Bring livelihood and improve living conditions in those surrounding districts of people (in that area.)
- Bring revenue to city/ India via tourism for years to come.
- Create a new landmark on the world map.
- Finally improves economy of the country
- Reminder of services Sri Ramanujacharya performed to celebrate equality.
- Pass on greatness of our tradition to posterity.
- Induce positive attitude amidst of people for generations to come.
For more information visit: https://www.statueofequality.org