The Shilpi Stone work in and around Bhadravedi site has begun. Bansipahadpur Pink Stone is being used to construct the masonry around the Bhadravedi site. The stone is being brought all the way from Bansipahadpur, Rajasthan. The first truck load of the pink stone has already been delivered today. The work has begun and is currently underway. 250 stone sculptures will be working on carving the pink stone. In a weeks time, the Shilpi stone masons will begin the cladding and assembly work and give us our first sample. Around 600 shilpis from around Rajasthan will be working on this project, using around 4-5 truck loads of stone material. Tonnes of stone has been sanctioned and procured for the purpose of the Sahasrabdi SRS Project.
- Dynamic Fountain Pipes reach the Site! August 10, 2017
- Discussion on Lighting for Bhadravedi – Moves into Action from Paper! August 4, 2017
- Meeting Milestones and Moving Ahead! August 3, 2017
- ‘Entertainment and Enlightenment’ – Second Session Update! August 2, 2017
- ‘Divine Conch (Shanku) and Divine Discus (Chakra)’ – Get ready to see 36 of these Shine in Glory! July 29, 2017